I don’t know why I just decided to make this list. Kinda depressing really. I’m planning on getting new allergy testing done… soon.
Things I cannot eat because they will cause pain/distress/problems – either intolerance or allergy.
1. shellfish (I miss crab)
2. salt water fish (and sushi)
3. fresh water fish (I can manage some kinds of fresh water fish – but I have to be up to trying fate)
7. lactose (intolerance)
8. fatty/greasy beef (intolerance?)
Migraine triggers – things I completely avoid or eat sparingly
2. aged cheese (eat sparingly – aged cheese is low in lactose)
5. processed meats – like regular/cured deli meat (uncured bacon is scrumptious)
Other things that I haven’t proven give me problems or that I avoid to be safe
1. too much garlic
2. canned tuna
3. a lot of ranch dressing (good chance of MSG)
4. Asian buffets
5. strong chemicals – lysol to paint fumes to strong bath soap
Things I’m allergic to – varying levels of severity
3. dust and dust mites
6. grass and tree pollen
I’m not allergic to ragweed! or wasn’t when I was last tested years ago.