Accepting the reason you haven’t felt yourself is because you have a chronic illness there is no cure for is…. Difficult.
I’m still working on accepting that I have fibromyalgia and will for the rest of my life. Though I think I’ll start hoping for a miracle cure in the next 20 years.
This last week or so has been full of realizations. All different kinds. I’ve cried a few times too.
1. If I’m having a good day I shouldn’t procrastinate.
2. Now I know why I stopped eating tomato soup.
3. Now I know why I always need to shower after a haircut.
4. It’s ok to admit you’re in pain.
5. Admitting you’re in pain is easier than trying to ignore it.
I’m trying really hard to start good habits now…. And not feel guilty for being horrible to be around cause I wasn’t well before.