- Kickstart my creativity. I’ve been stuck in self-doubt and self-editor mode
- Step out of my comfort zone.
- Have to make some creative decisions
- Face my fear of not succeeding because I haven’t succeeded at either Camp NaNoWriMo event this year
- Practice – yes, it’s so important I’m listing it twice
- I have time
- I have ideas
- If I’m going to be a writer I need to find the time, energy, and focus to write, somewhere, somehow.
- Have a deadline (the whole point of NaNoWriMo)
Does that mean I should go for it? hmmm. I think I’m leaning towards yes. Reasons to not participate in NaNoWriMo are basically one large word, followed by a few smaller words.
Health. Sanity. Stress