So far I have –
- knitting: “Stitch Your Stash” (Local to DFW Texas) started June 1, 2018. I’ve got way too many projects started. Like usual.
- knitting: “Tour-de-Sock” (not local) – I’ve registered and debating if I want to knit the crazy “warm up” pattern.
- Camp NaNoWrimo in July.
- I “restarted” my novel idea. Ready in time for Camp in July?
- Doctor appointments. Doctor appointments. Doctor appointments.
- Movies! Haven’t seen Solo yet. Looking forward to Ocean’s 8. Something else too. Deadpool 2 is awesome. Go see it if you haven’t.
- Learning more about Borderline Personality Disorder and schedule testing. It’s an answer for a lot of things and I want answers, not excuses.
- Computer games. I think it’s time to continue more of the larger quest lines in Fallout 4.
- More computer games. Started playing Hearthstone and Eternal. Do I want to read about Hearthstone deck building?
- Keeping the potted plants. The pepper plants need repotted into bigger pots but it’s *hot* outside. Highs in the 90s, daily.
What’s something interesting going on for you?