Or, unofficial nanoprep to do list.
Mostly this is to order things in my head and if I put it here maybe it’s easier to find later!
- Finish the surge shawl WIP. It’s close.
- Actually finish that one baby knit that I had so much trouble with before I switched patterns.
- Play Civ VI
- Wind the Cascade Yarn worsted merino so I can gauge swatch for the Harvest sweater by Tin Can Knits. DEFINITELY start this December 1st.
- Decide on one idea for NaNoWriMo 2016. (Or nanoprep step 1)
- Finish Nanoprep blog post?
- Write up an Act 3 outline of said idea in step 5.
- Flesh out the outline as described in steps 5 and 6.
- Type up my “rules and reminders” for NaNoWriMo participation. Put on blog and or print out and hang up with NaNoWriMo word count calendar.
- Block the everyday shawl in green gradient.
- Visit the Ross Perot museum.
- Prepare to see Lindsey Stirling first weekend in November.
- Color some posters, in November too when I’m needing breaks from NaNoWriMo.
- Note any doctor appointments on NaNoWriMo word count calendar. (Post-Its if necessary)